There ARE a few rules. Not that strict, though. ^^
1) Read ALL of these first. If you ask a question that's answered here...well...I'll just tell you to come here and read them over again. Then test you. MUAHAHA! O.o;
2) You can claim absolutely ANYTHING asian! Meaning you can claim anime series, anime characters, j-pop artist, j-rock artist, k-pop artist, asian record labels, cities, towns, words, kanji, clothing [kimono's, etc.] your great grandma whose name is Asia, whatever, as long as it has SOMETHING to do with Asians in the first degree! Once you claim it, it's yours!
3) EVERYONE starts off with three claims. After that, you can win more by contests, doing something good for the community, and that kind of thing. Check the claims list first to see what's taken and not taken.
4) When you make your post, post it in the journal, not a comment somewhere! I'm not gonna dig around and look for them!
5) NO DEROGATORY/UN-NECESSARY REMARKS! If, by any chance, you happen to want to kill , and make it quite obvious, the person who claimed, let's say Kang-Ta, then you might as well leave the community. I find it extremely childish. :P Just a warning.
Other than that, nothing! ;D Have fun!
Thursday, September 28th, 2006
who: strawberrybou. Time: 11:08 pm. Mood: awake.
I'd like to make a claim!
1. VERSUS - a great movie by Ryuhei Kitamura, who also directed Azumi
2. the hide museum, which sadly closed not long ago.
3. No Minwoo, AKA Rose, who left The TRAX, but is still my favorite member!
[ bam! ]
Friday, September 15th, 2006
who: kickstart11. Time: 12:32 pm. Mood: cheerful.
I wanted to claim Cloud Strife for my self, but waaah someone else claim him already! (sob) sein would you mind sharing him with me sometimes? ^___^
Anyway I wanna claim these stuff
1. OTAP a delicacy from Cebu, can't live without 'em
2. RYOMA ECHIZEN i think no one has yet to claim this brat, so hes mine!
3. TARSIER cutest thing ever!
[ bam! ]
Wednesday, September 13th, 2006
Subject: Twinkle Strawberry (x post... sorry) who: terminalbeach. Time: 9:25 am.
Sometime during the last 6 months or so someone posted tracks and cover images by 'Twinkle Strawberry' and another artist. Possibly in this forum. Does anyone know where this post is. A link would be very helpful as I cant find it.
[ bam! ]
Tuesday, May 23rd, 2006
who: yorikokun. Time: 1:14 pm.
Just wanted you to come and check out the new lifestyle magazine Anime IKU.
There's contests, forums, artwork cosplay and more going on.
The by fans for fans magazine will be releasing
the first issue on may 26th.
SNEAK PREVIEWS are avialable at the website.
Visit http://www.animeiku.com/ for more info.
[ bam! ]
Tuesday, April 11th, 2006
Subject: Claims! who: masaki_kobashi. Time: 7:24 pm. Mood: hyper.
1. Teruhiko (Teru) Kobashi - Glay
2. ParaPara Paradise
3. Key-a-Kiss - J-Pop
[ bam! ]
Wednesday, February 1st, 2006
Subject: Creamer Set who: moonfaerie77. Time: 9:45 am.
For Sale $40 Or Best offer: (+ shipping and handling)
Newport Mansions Sugar & Creamer Set
Beautiful Yellow, Gold & Colorful Phoenix
of the "Kingscote" Collection
from The Preservation Society Of Newport County (Newport Mansions)
and the National Historic Trust (established 1936)
Never Used - Brand New Condition!
Many collectors and connoisseurs appreciate home furnishing designs inspired by classic creations from internationally-known museums and historic sites. Andrea by Sadek prides itself on working with some of our country's finest institutions to create gift and tabletop collections based on actual pieces found at--and licensed from--such prestigious sites as Biltmore House, The Preservation Society of Historic Newport, the Smithsonian Institution, Winterthur Museum and many more. Not coincidentally, many of these selections are among Andrea by Sadek's best sellers. To view our licensed collections from a specific museum or historic site, simply click on one of the links below.
About the National Historic Trust:
For more than 50 years, the National Trust has been helping people protect the irreplaceable. A private nonprofit organization with more than a quarter million members, the National Trust is the leader of the vigorous preservation movement that is saving the best of our past for the future.
Care and Use (please read carefully):
For all Andrea by Sadek, fine Japanese porcelain tabletop products hand washing is recommended. These items are not guaranteed to be dishwasher safe.
Hand washing is recommended.
Andrea by Sadek pieces usually feature a gold colored border, these borders are painted with a special non-metallic gold paint. While they say they are safe for microwave use, it is not advised.
Most other porcelain and ceramic serveware including many Andrea by Sadek products should NOT be used in regular ovens. The porcelain and ceramics are always somewhat porous and if not specifically designed for oven use they may crack when exposed to rapid changes in temperature. Also many ceramic pieces use glazes which may craze when exposed to rapid changes in temperature
[ bam! ]
Tuesday, January 17th, 2006
Subject: i'm new who: ayasakuraba. Time: 8:14 pm. Mood: hyper.
1. Sohma Momiji from Fruits Basket
2. cell phone charms
3. the Japanese band ROUND TABLE
[ bam! ]
Sunday, January 1st, 2006
Friday, December 9th, 2005
Subject: New member! who: su1san1na. Time: 11:14 am.
I claim for
* naan bread (food)
* curry (food)
* sari (clothing)
[ 1 were shot | bam! ]
Sunday, November 6th, 2005
Subject: New member ^^ who: animemystique. Time: 2:37 pm.
Hi! I'd like to claim:
1) Andy Lau (C-pop singer/actor)
2) Edison Chen (C-pop singer/actor)
3) Hyde from L'Arc~en~Ciel (J-Rocker) because I looked on the claim list and the person who first claimed him is now crossed out ^^;
[ bam! ]